Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Recital Information

Ok, just so you all know, I'll be teaching voice lessons next week before Thanksgiving. In the future, I will not be holding lessons if the Nebo school district isn't holding school.

I hope you're all as excited as I am for our very first recital! Everyone is working really hard and I know everyone is going to do great! The recital is going to be at my house at 6:30 Dec 16th. It will probably be a little over an hour and I would like to have a few refreshments afterwards. We'll figure that all out later. For now, just save the date and time!

P.S. If you have any conflicts please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. OH, Emily I am so sorry, I didn't tell you we wouldn't be there last week. I just didn't even think because school was out and Judd and I left town for our anniversary, I'm so sorry I hope it didn't throw you off too much!!! We'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete