Monday, January 2, 2012

A Good Year

Thanks to everyone for working so hard to be prepared for the recital. You were wonderful! I'm so proud of all of you and am looking forward to the next recital! This new year is going to be a fun one. Here are a couple pictures of the SCERA "Home for the Holidays" show that Afton, Hannah, and I participated in. There are so many performing opportunities out there, I'll do my best to keep you all informed on them. I'm really excited for Brianne and Marley who are a part of Beauty and the Beast, and Sierra in Cinderella as well. We'll all have to come support each other when they perform. For those of you interested, there's an audition this next Wednesday at the SCERA for a Broadway review. Check out http://www.scera.org/contents/view/auditions for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment